Stir-fried Prawns and Asian Greens
Recipe by Sally Baumann - [email protected]
- 400g peeled prawns
- 1 bunch of pak choy/bok choy, roughly chopped
- 1 capsicum, sliced
- 1 spring onion, sliced evenly
- 1/2 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tbsp chilli sauce
1. Heat sesame oil in a wok over a high heat.
2. Cook prawns for 3-4 mins or until just cooked. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Cook all vegetables for 2-3 minutes or until just tender. Add garlic and other seasonings and combine well.
4. Remove from heat, add prawns and serve.
5. Can serve over noodles or steamed rice.
Nutrition Disclaimer: This recipe is for the general population. It does not cater for any allergies, medical conditions or specific food intolerance.