Coconut Mango Ice Blocks
Mangoes are back in season so it’s time to enjoy these delicious Mango Coconut Ice Blocks. These are an awesome dairy-free, sugar-free and vegan treat that are rich and creamy. Best served up icy cold straight out of the freezer on a hot, steamy day!
Makes 6 large ice blocks
- 4 cups or 500g of frozen mango
- 400ml full fat coconut cream
- 400ml full fat coconut milk
- 6 drops of Stevia liquid concentrate
- 6 clear plastic cups
- 6 paddle pop sticks
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor or high speed blender. If using a blender, ensure it has a larger capacity that can accommodate 1.8 litres of liquid. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into the six clear plastic cups. Place a paddle pop stick in the centre of each cup. Place the ice blocks in the freezer to set for at least 4 hours.
*To remove the ice blocks easily from the plastic cups, run some hot water around the outside of the cups. This should allow the ice blocks to pop out nicely.
Enjoy your mango coconut ice blocks straight away and preferably outside as they are likely to drip, which is all part of the fun!
This recipe is by Yummy Goodness!
Yummy Goodness opened its first store in Nundah at the beginning of August 2016. Yummy Goodness serves delicious, healthy and clean eats and drinks that are free from gluten, dairy and cane sugar. They offer amazing acai bowls, smoothies, cold pressed juices, Merlo coffee, fresh salads and an assortment of homemade clean treats, with lots of raw, vegan, vegetarian and Paleo options. Yummy Goodness aims to provide yummy foods your body will love so you can love food and love life.
Hayley Abell is the founder of Yummy Goodness and loves sharing her recipes to make healthy eating and living easier for everyone.
Yummy Goodness is located at Shop 9, Circa One, 1 Aspinall Street, Nundah.
Opening hours: Monday to Saturday from 6am to 2pm; Sunday from 7am to 1pm.
Nutrition Disclaimer: This recipe is for the general population. It does not cater for any allergies, medical conditions or specific food intolerance
- Choc Chia Protein Balls
- Simple Quinoa and Chickpea Salad
- Make Your Own Vegan-Friendly Dark Chocolate
- Vegan Banana Muffins Recipe
- Choc Beetroot Berry Smoothie Recipe