Book Kids Zone through our online Member Portal below.
Report a Code of Conduct Breach
The Code of Conduct was created by members for members to ensure that Go Health Clubs is the best place to workout. If you feel another member has breached the Code of Conduct please report them.
Enquiry Forms & Member Information
- GO 360 Feedback Form - Got a question or would like to give feedback or a suggestion - Goes directly to Management.
- Change your personal details - Change your personal membership details such as a phone number or address. You may be asked to provide documentation for proof.
- Change your account details - If you wish to change your banking details or payment arrangements, please call 1800 464 325 and speak to Billing or your local club. 72 hours notice is required for all changes to payments.
- Suspend your membership - Enquire into freezing or placing a hold on your membership for up to 3 months in a 12 month period. Conditions apply.
- Penguin Ex-Member Offers - Offers for former Members. If you've felt the pinch (with your belly and pants) and wish to rejoin the club.
- Terms and conditions - To view the terms and conditions of competitions and promotions that we have.
- Discuss Membership Cancellation - Please call your club between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. Ask for the Customer Service Manager.
- Re-Ignite Your Membership - If you haven't used the club for too long, choose some great options to get you going again.